Timeout due to inactivity Available through the administrative system settings, this feature will allow you to configure a timeout period for all users. If a user is inactivefor over the prescribed time they will be logged out of Integrify.
Changes and Improvements:
- "Add New..." popup windows throughout the site have been configured to be resizable by the user.
- Behind the scenes logging has been improved as well as additional performance enhancements.
Other Fixes and Corrections Made:
- Permissions - Corrected a display issue when starting a request.
- Date Formmating - The system now prevents the ability to store a bad date when saving as draft.
- Report Limits - Various fixes applied.
- Process Forms - Fixed transparency problem when forms were embedded.
- Form Tasks - Corrected Launch Request configuration